1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need someone to accept state and sheriff apps.

Discussion in 'Help, Feedback, and Suggestions' started by Ham Sandwich, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Ham Sandwich

Ham Sandwich SandboxRP Senior Administrator Staff Member SandboxRP Senior Administrator

We need people to start accepting these apps. Im seeing some from early december on the forums.

2. RiFtAN

RiFtAN Member

Sheriff also needs a new actual in-charge person.

3. Ham Sandwich

Ham Sandwich SandboxRP Senior Administrator Staff Member SandboxRP Senior Administrator

Yeah because Umpy quit

4. Thedude025

Thedude025 SandboxRP Head Administrator Staff Member SandboxRP Head Administrator

Alex and Sherlock are of State.

I do believe Cole is in charge of Sheriff but I don't think that is official

5. RiFtAN

RiFtAN Member

Cole is i think temp though, im sure everything will be fixed soon.

6. I agree with u all, and I also think we should get someone back in charge of sherrif application fourms as well.

7. and also when/if my moderator app gets accepted I can run it if cole does not want to.

8. Ham Sandwich

I wouldnt bring that up if i was you

9. Why not? it was simply IF cole does not want to and if/when my application is accepted.

10. Ham Sandwich