1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied' started by YERLOW DERMUND, Jan 11, 2017.

1. YERLOW DERMUND

YERLOW DERMUND New Member

Name:Yerlow Dermund
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82835406
    Admin who Banned You: Alex (He was very chill ty alex)
    Ban Date:5:36 11/26/2016
    Ban Length:1 year
    Ban Reason: Accidental crash of server
    Explain what happened. (Tell us your side of the story): I dun fucked up by not saying spawning whilst spawning an adv. dupe. (Office dupe)
    Have you ever been previously banned, kicked, slayed, or warned? If so explain: Not for this offence, no.
    Will you abide by our servers rules and provisions if you are unbanned?: Yeah, I love this server. I played 14 hours this weekend.
    If your ban is not permanent why can you not wait for the ban to be up?: I don't think as many people will play, and not provide the same expierence. I enjoy this server.
    Why do you believe the ban was unfair?:It's not unfair, I just want to come back.
    Other Comments: I have many friends on this server, and memories. I made more friends than enemies, and I think my time at eX was valuable. Admins, if you read this, please, please, give me a second chance. ( Or shorten it)

2. TheOnlyChaz

TheOnlyChaz New Member

Yerlow is my friend, both in game and we know each other irl. We both enjoy RPing on this server and i think he deserves another chance. I know im not an higher rank but if i was i would +1 this. Please let him come back on so we can have a good time again. (oh yah and ty Alex for being chill ik you to youve been in sits w/ me b4)

3. Thedude025

Thedude025 SandboxRP Head Administrator Staff Member SandboxRP Head Administrator

I will see what i can do but I don't think it is really up to me but if it was then I would at least reduce your ban.

I'll see what I can do

4. Ham Sandwich

Ham Sandwich SandboxRP Senior Administrator Staff Member SandboxRP Senior Administrator

+1 he is a good player. And it was an accidental crash

5. Nothing

Nothing Staff Director Staff Member Staff Director

6. Thedude025

Thedude025 SandboxRP Head Administrator Staff Member SandboxRP Head Administrator

I don't have access to my computer. Anyway another staff member could take care of it?

Reply if you can....

7. Alex

Alex Community Co-Owner Community Co-Owner

I will do it for you.

8. Thedude025

Thank you Alex.

9. Alex

Alex Community Co-Owner Community Co-Owner

No problem

10. YERLOW DERMUND

Ban is still not fixed

11. Thedude025

I will unban you as soon as possible if still not fixed.

12. YERLOW DERMUND

ty

13. YERLOW DERMUND

Also, when you fix it, please reply to this message

14. Thedude025

You have been Unbanned