1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gupplemoan (Stone) - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Gupplemoan (Stone), Jan 4, 2017.

Do you think that I should be hired on as a staff member?

This poll will close on Apr 13, 2017 at 7:37 PM.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Undecided

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Gupplemoan (Stone)

Gupplemoan (Stone) New Member

Name: Jackson

Steam Name: [Meme] Gupplemoan

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162830209

Steam Rep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=Gupplemoan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101282240

Timezone: GMT/UTC

Do you have a microphone?: No

Do you have teamspeak?: Yes

Have you ever been kicked, banned, or warned? If so explain: I have been warned several times for a number of things. These have been things like RDM, FailRP, and Chat Abuse.

Why should we choose you for the position?: Well, last I heard you were in need of GMs. I have multiple ideas on how I could improve the server, like listening to player feedback from events to improve events.

Why are you a better applicant over the other applicants?: Some others might not have staff experience. Some might not listen to player feedback. I don't know what others would do or not do, so I can only give these examples.

How do you plan on improving the role-play of the server?: I feel like I could do events more often than others and I could help new players learn the outlines of what to do and how to do it.

Why are you applying for a staff position with eX?: eX seems to be the only HaloRP server which is relevant and easy to learn.

What should you do if someone is requesting help in the server?: I would, of course, help them. If someone is prop spamming, TP to the suspected player. If they don't know what to do, PM them some advice. etc

What other Communities have you been a staff member on?: I have been staff on

-SnowRP

-ZephyrRP

What position did you uphold on each Community?: I was a moderator on both.

How many hours per week are you available for our server?: Per day, at least 3. Per off-school day, at least 6. for the entire week, at least 27.

What can you do for our Community?: I can do events more often, I can help new players, I can listen to player feedback to improve, I can keep players from getting bored.

2. |eX| Ref444

|eX| Ref444 HaloRP Head Gamemaster Staff Member HaloRP Head Gamemaster

I know you we're removed from gm and I decided if you really stepped up your game I would give you another chance. I will pay attention to you in game for the next little while, and then make a decision.